Your Safety is Our Priority!
Camp staff have all received detailed training on social distancing measures and equipped with PPE for safe interaction with our guests. We will be welcoming you with wide smiles, but there will be masks, and social distancing guidelines that will need to be adhered to, and strict luggage handling procedures.
On arrival in camp every guest will have their temperature taken by our camp managers, using a digital handheld temperature scanner.
Once guest rooms have been cleaned and disinfected, the rooms will be closed, and the guests will be the first people to enter their rooms.
Some other protocols we are following:
- Bush Meals available for social distancing
- Wash stations and hand sanitizer stations throughout the camp
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff